Site Inactive
Who's Online
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Psycho_Bunny
Guild Leader

re: Rule claification

Our rules are simple

1)  Mutual Respect.  This is a game and we believe you should play how you want.  No one will ever be called out for their choices in gear, skills, or playstyle.  Some people will min/max and some won't.  Do not cross the line and ruin someone's day!

2)  Real life comes first.  Everyone has a real life with jobs, families, responsibilities.  All these are more important than your current dungeon crawl!

However, in light of a recent events, I want to clarify #1. If you don't like how something is done here or have any other issues with anyone, take it to /tell. Most people come to a game to play and have fun, if they were looking for drama, they would turn on the tv. If the problem is so bad you feel it can not be fixed after speaking with an officer then be the adult and walk away, because if you bring it to guild chat it my result in your immediate removal. Our goal is to maintain an atmosphere that all enjoy, and that will remain top priority.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: