Site Inactive
Who's Online
Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honor and Glory Forum Index -> PvE discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadesofkin

re: Craglorn Group

Ok, so I've been thinking about doing the Craglorn Quests after hitting my desired level. 

However, they're all group content and while I could PUG them, I'd prefer to ask around the guild to see if anyone is interested in getting together and running some of the Craglorn quest chains. I hear they give some ok XP if you need it and there's always the chance of that loot your character might need. 

So, anyone interested in a Craglorn quest night?

Shewter520

re: craglorn

I can do them with you shades, I've done a few but I don't think any of the main quests,I think some of the Main quests require 4 people though.

shadesofkin

Yeah, nearly everything in Craglorn is Group Content, so we'll have to find 2 more peeps to run with but it shouldn't be too hard, some people like questing. 

Coffee X Katana

re: Re: Craglorn Group

shadesofkin wrote:

Ok, so I've been thinking about doing the Craglorn Quests after hitting my desired level. 

However, they're all group content and while I could PUG them, I'd prefer to ask around the guild to see if anyone is interested in getting together and running some of the Craglorn quest chains. I hear they give some ok XP if you need it and there's always the chance of that loot your character might need. 

So, anyone interested in a Craglorn quest night?

what is the required vet. level?

shadesofkin

Honestly, it can be done as early as Veteran 1, if you're confident in your build and your role then I'm more than happy to have anyone along regardless of their veteran rank. 

Margonas

Count me in, Vet 1.... not at all certain about my build, but.... I.  I will survive. As long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive! I've got all my life to live, and I've got all my love to give, I will survive.... I will survive!!!! hey hey!

shadesofkin

If everyone's on tomorrow night after 10 EST we can try to throw together an adventuring party and do the first main quest in Craglorn. If it goes well we can move on to some of the others like Spellscar (which is really pretty).

Knights12

I regularly visit Craglorn and am always up for grouping there. If I am on I will do any and all quests there....@Knights12 is my username.

Clconnett
Officer

If I'm on I'm more than willing to help with whatever you need.  I've done all the quests for lower Craglorn and some of the upper stuff as well.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honor and Glory Forum Index -> PvE discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: