Site Inactive
Who's Online
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bokumaru

re: The Noobie

hello all Xxiao Long

First off I like your value system of Real Life comes first. So if my character looks spaced out its because my wife and I are having a discussion. You know, the once and a life time part that comes up in a football game and the wife steps in and blocks your view and needs to talk to the husband urgently :).

My thoughts on gaming is enjoy the journey and don't rush through it. I really don't have a main to say, but I have 3 characters in Ebonheart Xxiao Long lvl24 as sword and shield, Zipo lvl26 sorcerer, and Zejo lvl24 dragonknight duel sword (experimental). In Daggerfall I have my crafters Zoas  lvl27 Dragonknight two handed 31blacksmithy, Zmax  lvl25 Sorcerer 35clothier, and Zebu lvl25 Templar 50provisor. In Aldmeri I have my two bankers.

My history in gaming goes back to EQ Pre-Kunark, my very first character was Kronious barbarian. My sons beta tested EQ and became proficient Raid leaders in a lot of the major games, both are now semi-retired. My youngest is 28yrs old so that makes me eh old. My fingers are not so nimble and my brain gets a little cloudy at times, so bear with me out in the field. I have a tendency to get everyone killed at times

Hellkiteacus
Officer

re: The Noobie

Welcome to the guild. Hope you have some fun with us and don't be shy in guild chat.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: